Does your company have a sales staff? Do you have leads arriving by email? If so, you probably need a solution that distributes those leads promptly, reliably, and fairly to your staff. Round-Robin Mailer is designed to do exactly that. It connects directly to a POP3/IMAP4 mail server, reads all email, and forwards each one to a member of the staff in a rotating fashion. Because we understand how important leads are, Round-Robin Mailer is designed for maximum reliability. It is guaranteed to never lose an email. Other features include statistical reporting, archiving, staff scheduling and favoritism, and a rules-based system for handling certain types of emails differently.
- Receives email from mail servers that support POP3 or IMAP4 access, just like an email client. There is no need to install it on a server. Rather, it can be installed on the desktop of the person who administers it.
- Sends email via SMTP. Both relaying and Direct Delivery are supported.
- Generates statistics (in a graph or table) of how many emails were forwarded to each staff member over time.
- A staff member can be easily marked "Unavailable" to exclude them from receiving emails.
- An optional work schedule can be specified for each staff member. The staff member will not receive emails outside of the schedule.
- When the permanent relationships feature is enabled, emails arriving from the same source will always be forwarded to the originally chosen staff member.
- Junior staff members can be assigned a lower percentage of leads.
- Certain types of emails can undergo custom processing. For example, you may want all emails containing the text "residential" to go to a particular staff member. Or, emails whose subject contains the word "support" can go to a subset of the staff members.
- The body and headers of the forwarded email can be modified.
- Supports archiving of all emails received and forwarded.
- A detailed operation log can be generated.
Click the button below to download Round-Robin Mailer version 6.0, released May 6th, 2013.
- The download is a fully-functional 30-day trial. After 30 days, please purchase a license to continue using Round-Robin Mailer.
- The download is a self-contained executable installation program. Simply open the file to begin installation.
- The download is approximately 9 MB and installation will use approximately 20 MB of hard disk space.
- If you prefer to download the installer inside of a .zip file, click here.
- To update an existing installation, simply install the new version over the old one.